TE-7.5P-MD Magnetic Drive Pump
March Pump’s industrial TE-7.5P-MD is an American seal-less centrifugal magnetic drive pump ideal for applications such as chemical recirculation, chemical transfer, and deionized water systems. It is capable of generating a maximum flow of 82 gallons per minute at 40 feet, and its maximum head is 85 Feet (37PSI).
|Max Flow||82 GPM||310 LPM|
|Max Head||85 FT||26 M|
|Power||2 HP||1.49 KW|
|71 GPM||268 LPM|
|59 FT||18 M|
|2 HP||1.49 KW|
- Wet End: Polypropylene (Front and Rear Housing, Impeller), Viton (O-Ring), Ceramic (Shaft, Thrust Washers), Carbon (Bushing)
- Max Internal Pressure: 60 PSI / 4.1 bar
- Max Liquid Temperature: 190 °F / °87 C
- Motor Options: Available in Explosion Proof and 575V Motor
- Note: Product image may be different than actual product received.