270 Series Sewage Pumps
- Durable, ASTM Class 25 cast iron motor housing cover and pump housing
- Engineered plastic base on model 270
- Not affected by materials normally found in drainage and sewage sumps
- Stainless steel screws, bolts and handle
- Oil-filled, hermetically-sealed, automatic reset thermal overload protected motor
- Neoprene square ring & gasket
- Carbon and ceramic shaft seal
- 4270 series double seal pump available
- Cast iron base on 4270
- Upper sleeve bearing and lower ball bearing running in a bath of oil
- Passes 2” (50 mm) spherical solids
- 2” NPT discharge
- Corrosion-resistant, powder coated epoxy finish
- Models available packaged with a piggyback variable level float switch
- Simplex and duplex systems available
- Packaged systems available
- 1 year limited warranty
Consult factory for special applications:
- Electrical alternators for duplex systems available with variable level control switches
- Minimum recommended basin size (small load applications): simplex – 24” x 30” (60.9 x 76.2 cm), duplex – 36” x 36” (91.4 x 91.4 cm)
- Standard model 270 – 49 lbs (22 kg)
- Standard model 4270 – 73 lbs (33 kg)
- High water alarms available
- Mechanical alternators available for duplex systems
The sizing of effluent systems normally requires variable level float(s) controls and properly sized basins to achieve required pumping cycles or dosing timers with non-automatic pumps.
Reserve powered design.
For unusual conditions a reserve safety factor is engineered into the design of every Zoeller pump.
*May be used in those states where codes do not restrict solids size in effluent systems.