260 Series Sewage Pumps
- Float-operated, 2-pole mechanical switch
- Durable cast construction, ASTM Class 25 cast iron switch case and pump housing
- Cast iron base on model 267
- Engineered plastic base on model 266
- Non-clogging vortex impeller design. Engineered plastic impeller with metal inserts (1 Ph). Model 267 available with cast iron impeller (standard on 3 Ph models).
- Not affected by materials normally found in drainage and sewage pumps
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, handle, guard and arm and seal assembly
- Neoprene square ring and gasket
- Oil-filled, hermetically-sealed motor
- Oil-lubricated bearings
- Carbon and ceramic shaft seal
- Passes 2” (50 mm) spherical solids
- 2” female discharge
- On point: 12” (30 cm) (automatic units)
- Off point: 4” (10 cm) (automatic units)
- Corrosion-resistant, powder coated epoxy finish
- Completely submersible
- Watertight and dust-tight
- Automatic and non-automatic models available
- Models available packaged with a piggyback variable level float switch
- Automatic reset thermal overload protection (1 Ph only)
- 3 year limited warranty on Model 266 & 267
Consult factory for special applications:
- Minimum recommended basin size (small load applications): simplex 18” x 30” (45.7 x 76.2 cm), duplex 30” x 36” (76.2 x 91.4 cm)
- High water alarms available
- Standard 266 model: 41 lbs (19 kg)
- Standard 267 model: 47.5 lbs (21.5 kg)
- Approximate gallons pumped out per cycle for standard models:
|Tank Diameter||Gallons / Liters Pumped|
|18” (45.7 cm) simplex||8 gallons / 36 liters|
|24” (61 cm) simplex||15 gallons / 68 liters|
|30” (76 cm) duplex||22 gallons / 100 liters|
|36” (76 cm) duplex||33 gallons / 150 liters|
|48” (122 cm) duplex||60 gallons / 273 liters|
* May be used in those states where codes do not restrict solids size in effluent systems.
** See charts for UL and CSA listings.
The sizing of effluent systems normally requires variable level float(s) controls and properly sized basins to achieve required pumping cycles or dosing timers with non-automatic pumps.
Reserve powered design.
For unusual conditions a reserve safety factor is engineered into the design of every Zoeller® pump.