1. Pump bodies are provided in Teflon, polypropylene, UHMW (ultra high molecular weight) polyethylene, and other nonmetallic materials. Stainless steel body available on request.
2. The heavy duty replaceable flexible liners are available in a wide choice of chemically resistant natural and synthetic elastomeric materials, including natural rubber, neoprene, Buna N, Hypalon, Viton and Nordel.
3. Field replacement of the precision molded flexible liners is accomplished without the use of special tooling.
4. The design eliminates stuffing boxes, glands, shaft seals, gaskets or internal valves.
5. The pump is self-priming and capable of running dry.
6. Shaft and rotor bearings are completely isolated from the fluid cavity, eliminating any danger of corrosion, or contamination of the fluid being pumped.
7. Pumps are suitable for vacuum and gas sampling service, for handling volatile liquids, viscous fluids and slurries, even those with soft solids