SUPERIOR Gas Chlorinators
1. A new ultra-thick, fluoroplastic yoke coating gives superior corrosion resistance, won’t crack, peel or chip. Chlorine will not diffuse through it to cause coating bubbling and peeling.
2. All molded parts are fiber-glass reinforced ABS plastic, designed for superior strength, warp- resistance and chlorine resistance.
3. The rate valve “Seat” is pure fluoroplastic and will not swell, stick or become brittle with age or exposure to liquid chlorine.
4. All external bolts and nuts are Titanium for complete corrosion resistance..a SUPERIOR™ exclusive. There are no stainless steel or monel nuts and bolts to corrode and freeze up in the presence of moist chlorine gas.
5. Extra heavy-duty outlet threads on the ejector diffuserprevents accidental breakage from over-tightening or “bumping” of the ejector assembly.
6. The “Universal” ejector diffuser allows use of high pressure solution hose, direct ejector mounting in mains, orin-line piping with rigid solution pipe.
7. Easierto service and perform routine maintenance, with standard size wrench lugs provided on all screwed-togetherejector parts. No more pipe wrenchesto accidentally tearand scrape plastic surfaces.
8. All vacuum fitting holes are heavily reinforced to prevent the possibility of cracking from over-tightening fittings.
9. “Dual-pressure” check valve is standard on all SUPERIOR™ gas Chlorinators. Proven high back-pressure unitized check valve design protects against sudden surges up to 300 PSIG while a spring-loadeddiaphragm check providespositive shutoff even when there is no back-pressure to force the seat closed.
10. PVDF vacuum tubing fittings are standard..another SUPERIOR™ exclusive. “User friendly” design makes it easy