130 Series Effluent Pumps
- Castings – Model 137, all cast iron ASTM class 25, 2500# tensile strength. Model 139, all bronze.
- Corrosion-resistant, powder coated epoxy finish (model 137)
- Durable, cast iron construction – switch case motor and pump housing, base and impeller
- Float-operated, 2-pole mechanical switch (automatic units only)
- No sheet metal parts to rust or corrode
- Oil-filled and hermetically-sealed, automatic reset thermal overload protected (1 Ph) motor
- Upper and lower sleeve bearings running in bath of oil
- Carbon and ceramic shaft seal
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, guard, handle, arm and seal assembly
- Maximum temperature for effluent or dewatering: 130 °F (54 °C) (extra duty: 140 °F / 60 °C)
- Passes 5/8” (16 mm) spherical solids
- No screens to clog
- 1-1/2” NPT discharge (1-1/2” x 2” PVC Adapter fitting included with BN and BE Models)
- On point: 10” (25.4 cm)
- Off point: 2-3/4” (7 cm)
- Simplex and duplex package systems available
- Variable level control systems available, designed for heavy-duty effluent applications
- Automatic and non-automatic models available
- 1 year limited warranty on model 139
- 3 year limited warranty on model 137
Consult Factory for Special Application
- Electrical alternators for duplex systems are available and supplied with an alarm
- Mechanical alternators for duplex systems are available with or without alarm switches
- Simplex panels are available for 3 Ph pumps
- Control alarm systems are available for 1 Ph pumps
- Variable level control switches are available for controlling 1 and 3 Ph systems
- Double piggyback, variable level float switches are available for variable level long cycle controls
- Over 130 °F (54 °C) – special quotation required
- Consult factory for temperatures over 130 °F (54 °C)
The sizing of effluent systems normally requires variable level float(s) controls and properly sized basins to achieve required pumping cycles or dosing timers with non-automatic pumps.
Pumps must be operated in upright position.
Reserve Powered Design.
For unusual conditions a reserve safety factor is engineered into the design of every Zoeller pump.