Stainless Steel Gear Pumps from Oberdorfer
- Gear/bearing design allows for “trimming” for optimizing the pump’s maximum flow to reach minimum turndown or to match flow to a specific OEM’s requirement.
- Special materials combinations are available for specific liquids
- Stainless or Alloy C housing construction.
- Gears available in 316 stainless, Alloy C. Also in Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), and Polyetheretherketone.
- Shafts are 316 stainless steel or Alloy C.
- Bearings available in carbon or Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Full range of seal options including lip seal, packing and mechanical designs.