140 Series Effluent Pumps
- Durable, cast iron construction
- Model 140 features a non-clogging, engineered thermoplastic, vortex impeller design and passes 1/2″ (13 mm) spherical solids.
- Model 145 features an engineered thermoplastic, single vane impeller design and passes 3/4″ (19 mm) spherical solids.
- Oil-filled and hermetically-sealed, automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Available in both single and double shaft seal designs
- Carbon/ceramic mechanical shaft seals
- Stainless steel bolts and lifting handle
- Upper sleeve and lower ball bearing running in bath of oil
- 1-1/2″ NPT vertical discharge
- Operates at 130 °F (54 °C) in effluent or dewatering applications
- BN and BE models include a variable level float switch and 1-1/2” x 2” PVC adapter fitting
- Corrosion-resistant, powder coated epoxy finish
- 1 year limited warranty
Consult Factory for Special Applications
- Electrical alternators for duplex systems are available and supplied with an alarm
- Mechanical alternators for duplex systems are available with or without alarms
- Control alarm systems are available for 1 Ph pumps used in simplex systems, see FM0732
- Variable level control switches are available for controlling 1 Ph systems
- Double piggyback, variable level float switches are available for variable level long cycle controls
- Sealed Qwik-Box available for outdoor installations, see FM1420
- Consult factory for applications over 130 °F (54 °C)
The sizing of effluent systems normally requires variable level float(s) controls and properly sized basins to achieve required pumping cycles or dosing timers with non-automatic pumps.
Reserve Powered Design.
For unusual conditions a reserve safety factor is engineered into the design of every Zoeller® pump.