NEMO® BY Progressing Cavity Pumps can be used in any area of industry where a great variety of different substances must be pumped or very precisely dosed. From low viscosity media to products barely capable of flowing, with or without solid content, shear-sensitive, sticky or abrasive – with the NEMO® BY, even difficult substances are conveyed gently and under low pulsation.
In block construction with a flanged drive, this NEMO® pump is particularly compact and economical. The NEMO® BY also differentiates itself by means of low investment, operating and maintenance costs. Four rotor/stator geometries are available to cover a broad spectrum of products and applications. Contact us and we will help you find the optimal solution for your particular application.
Features of the NEMO® BY Progressing Cavity Pump
NEMO® BY Progressing Cavity Pumps offer you:
- continuous low-pulsation conveyance unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- conveyance volume in proportion to rotation speed with high dosing precision over the entire rotational-speed range
- high pressure capability without valves
- location of the mechanical seal directly under the intake port in the pumping space makes external flushing of the seal unnecessary in many applications
- short drive shaft and pump lantern offer high stability for mechanical seal installation
- separate flange bearing and pump base make it easy to change the stator
Advantages of the NEMO® BY Progressing Cavity Pump
- gentle product conveyance
- pump connections in accordance with national and international standards, as well as in specially designed models
- easy serviceability
- variable modular system
- various rotor/stator geometries and a large spectrum of materials
- robust and compact block construction
- the right joint for any application
- standard mechanical seal, other seals optional
Everything from a single supplier
To accommodate the various applications in your processes, it is now also possible to procure NEMO® Progressing Cavity Pumps together with the well-known NETZSCH TORNADO® Industrial Rotary Lobe Pumps.
Take advantage of our decades of experience and know-how in the manufacturing of positive-displacement pumps.
In wear- and corrosion-resistant designs including the wear-free ceramic rotor NEMO CERATEC®.
Vulcanized into the tube with sealing on both sides in a variety of elastomers, plastics and metals. Stator inlet with funnel-shaped opening for improved feed of the product into the conveying chamber.
3 Drive Chain
Coupling rod and two gimbal joints for the transmission of power from the drive to the rotor.
4 Shaft Seals
Standard with single-acting, bi-directional, wear-resistant mechanical seal. Upon request, with single- or double-acting mechanical seals of varied designs and from various manufacturers, cartridge and special seals as well as packed glands.
5 Suction and Discharge Housing
Flange and threaded connections in accordance with DIN and international standards. Materials in cast iron, steel, chrome-nickel-steel rubberized; also special materials upon request.
6 Block Construction
The drive is flanged directly to the lantern of the pump, resulting in compact dimensions, low total weight, constant axial heights irrespective of the construction type and size of the drive, and ease of maintenance and serviceability as well as high efficiency.
The NEMO® BY Progressing Cavity Pump is available:
- in various sizes for flow rates up to 400 m�/h
- for differential pressures up to 24 bar
- in various materials, from steel to chrome-nickel-steel to highly acid-resistant materials such as duplex, Hastelloy and titanium
- with various stator elastomers, from highly abrasion-resistant natural rubber, to oil-, acid-, and alkali-resistant elastomers, to Aflas and Viton.
- in S & L Geometries to be customized optimally to your application
- with a variety of mechanical shaft seals and packed glands as well as special seals
- substances with consistencies from runny to pasty, with or without solid content.
- substances with consistencies from slowly flowing to non-free-flowing, with or without solid content
Progressing Cavity Pumps